Wednesday, June 3, 2009

In the Beginning.... ;)

Well, Lets start from the begining

I am a happily married women, i have a 5 1/2 month old little girl. My husbands name is William my daughters name is Scarlet. We are at a very good place. And no it didn’t happen over night. it took time. it still takes time, and work. No relationship is easy. But we love each other and things are getting easier. i couldn't be happier!! I am a christian and i rely on God everyday as much as i can. He has blessed my family so much and i am soo grateful. i love to read, not anything in particular really anything. But anyway, i think i’ve given enough background on me and my family!! :) i decided to start this blog just as a outlet, i’m a stay at home mom, so i take what outlets i can get. :) :)

OHH and i LOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE my husband very much!! ( there ya go baby)

Aww!! Here he is!! I loovveee him!! :) he was at a wedding.

This is me (center) with My mother (left) and my aunt (right) at a wedding LOL a different one though. and a year and a half apart.


Ohh yes and this is the beautiful Scarlet!! :) My daughter!!

0 comments: